Bridging the gap to FP2020: Evidence to accelerate progress toward meeting the need for family planning
To coincide with the 2017 Family Planning Summit, the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Population Council, and Marie Stopes International are hosting a research symposium to:
- Share the latest evidence on unmet need for family planning,
- Review evidenced-informed programming for addressing unmet need for family planning, and
- Discuss a research agenda aligned to the global architecture for family planning.
Date: Monday 10 July 2017
Time: 12pm – 5pm
Location: Kennedy Lecture Theatre, UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health, 30 Guilford Street London, WC1N 1EH, United Kingdom
The event is free to attend, but registration is required.
To book your place, please visit bit.ly/FPresearch
Join academics, implementers, donors, governments, and civil society for invigorating presentations and discussions on the state of evidence, programme innovation, and the research agenda to bridge the gap to FP2020.
- The Honourable Professor Nicolas Meda, Minister of Health, Burkina Faso
- Dr Ian Askew, Director, Department of Reproductive Health and Research, World Health Organization/HRP
- Julia Bunting OBE, President, Population Council
- Dr Gilda Sedgh, Principal Research Scientist, Guttmacher Institute
- Dr Harriet Birungi, Senior Associate and Country Director, Population Council
- Professor John Cleland CBE, Emeritus Professor of Medical Demography, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Dr Saumya RamaRao, Senior Associate, Reproductive Health Program, Population Council
- Professor Sally Theobald, Chair in Social Science and International Health, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Dr Mary-Ann Etiebet, Executive Director, MSD for Mothers
Any inquiries, please email: email@example.com